Stylist to The Stars returns home for Australia’s Fashion Event of the year MBFWA 2012
Sophia Banks-Coloma is already considered as one of The States most ‘In demand’ Stylists, Creative Directors, Fashion Designers and Costume Designers.
Less than two months ago Sophia was in Australia attending a few highly confidential meetings with TV network execs and publications. Since then, not only has her impressive register of clients almost doubled, but her diary is booked solid with a swag of high profile events and commitments.
Sophia returns to Australia on the 27th April as an International Guest of IMG for Mercedes Benz Australian Fashion Week and is rumoured to be committed to a show or two doing doing what she does best – Styling one of the hottest collections on the schedule.
In the last month alone Sophia has styled and worked with some of Hollywood’s top celebrities, such as Sharon Stone, Alicia Silverstone, Michelle Rodriguez, Kirstie Alley and Kelly Preston just to name a few. She has styled the covers of Harper’s Bazaar (Latin America), Cosmopolitan (Norway) Justine, Zooey and Kelly Preston for People Magazine’s 50 most Beautiful People
SOPHIA STYLED THE MAJOR STARS AT THE NYLON PARTY
SOPHIA STYLED A NUMBER OF HIGH PROFILE CELEBS AT THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS
- Sophia Styled the Harper’s Bazaar Latin America cover including 8 page spread
- Justine Magazine Cover and Spread
- Zooey magazine 5 page spread
- Kelly Preston for People Magazine’s 50 most Beautiful People issue
- Just Jared– New fashion shoot with Shay Mitchell
- Cover for Cosmopolitan Magazine Norway – Kelsey Chow
- Cosmopolitan Magazine Norway May Beauty Issue – Katie Le Clerc
- Sophia styled Kate Nash for 3 of her Music Videos from the upcoming album
- Seventeen Magazine Beauty Issue – which was a 6 day shoot with 26 outfits for Shay Mitchell
We are as excited as you are and we cant wait for Sophia to arrive!
Stay tuned for all the latest on Sophia Banks – Coloma