If your new year's resolution was to make your hair happy, then we can certainly help! To celebrate our own hot new look, we are giving 5 lucky Stylehunters the chance to win a brand new Vidal Sasson Pro Styler Ionic
A true multi-styler in one, the Vidal Sassoon Pro Styler Ionic
can create flicks, waves, shaped ends and straight styles all while adding a silky shine and body!
Key features of the Vidal Sassoon Pro Styler Ionic
- 30 Variable temperature settings including a 200C high heat option for very thick hair. Ceramic heater AND ceramic plates.
- Ionic Conditioning Technology which harnesses an internal generator, reducing static, resulting in shiny hair every time you style.
- Closed in rotating barrel and cool tips for added control.
- Multi-directional barrel, splns left or right for truly professional results.
- Detangling combs to make styling easy.
- Combs and barrel are removable for easy cleaning.
If that doesn't make your hair happy then we don't know what will!
To enter, all you have to do is tell us in 25 words or less why you need a VS makeover in 2013! It's that easy!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
*Giveaway opens on Wednesday 6th February 2013, and closes on Wednesday 6th March 2013 at 5pm, the lucky Stylehunter will be notified by email before Friday 8th March 2013.
*By entering this giveaway you are signing up to receive the Stylehunter.com newsletter
Get Christina's MTV Music Awards hair with the Vidal Sassoon Pro Styler Ionic
To recreate your own Parisian-chic-meets-Scarface moment, here are step-by-step instructions using the new and very ingenious VS Sassoon Pro Styler Ionic.
- After washing and conditioning hair. Apply a small dollop of Frederick Fekkai Ironless Coiff Line to reduce frizz and use a detangling comb gently to remove knots and comb hair into shape.
- With your hair dryer, dry out 80% of the moisture, using your fingers to maintain the hair shape as you dry.
- Then select the heat setting that’s right for you on your VS Sassoon Pro Styler Ionic. There are 30 to choose from- high for thick, curly hair and low for fine, color treated hair like Christina’s.
- Section the hair near the roots, moving from section to section gently run the hair between the ionic generated heated barrel and top ceramic plate from root to ends for a smooth, straight style.
- Once styled, brush hair with a paddle brush, ensuring all follicles are down, smooth and in place.
Expert tip: After washing hair as normal, rinse quickly with cold water which helps close the hair cuticle and creates a smoother, shinier hair follicle once styled.
Read more Stylehunter.com Fashion News
or Fashion Events