With the new autumn/winter catalogues for kids hitting my inbox, I couldn’t resist a major shopping spree. With the sweetest of pea coats and cosy knits on offer, it’s my favourite time to shop for my little girl.
Country Road is my go-to brand for the cooler months. Their designs retain a sweet innocence and classic charm, while their fabrics are of high quality. Their woollen knits in particular are warm and soft against babies’ skin.
Trending for autumn/winter by the likes of Pumpkin Patch is a Winter Woodland theme. You can view their whimsical ‘Free in the Forest‘ collection here.
With so many gorgeous items to choose from, here is my shortlist of buys to keep bub comfy in the cool:
3) Country Road Birdseye knit booties, $24.95
4) Country Road Double breasted knit, $59.95
5) Bardot Junior Baby Girls bow front puffer, $64.95
6) Purebaby Ruffled Legging, $39.95 at David Jones
9) Sprout Owl Puffer Vest and Top Set, $29.95 at Myer
10) Bardot Junior Baby Girl’s new pleat trench, $79.95
3) Sprout Fox Fleece Coverall, $29.95 at Myer
4) Country Road Winter Blanket, $39.95 (pictured with Country Road Hedgehog jumpsuit).
5) Country Road Stripe Knit Pant, $44.95
6) Fox & Finch Brit Denim Aviator Hat, $26.95
10) Hatley Dino Bones raincoat, $59.95 at Motherslove baby & child boutique
Read more articles by Allison Voight