Thursday the kids and I along with a girlfriend were invited to breakfast with belvita Breakfast and other athlete mums to answer our nutritional questions and give us tips to ensure we have the energy to get through the daily ‘Mumathlon’
My followers will know that like many other mothers I’m forever juggling more than anyone really should. But between making time to enjoy the children, keeping a house and working; some days there just isn’t enough time in the day to sit, let alone have a healthy well balanced breakfast.
We all know or at least have all been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So if you’re like many other mothers and you miss having breakfast at least once a week then belvita Breakfast biscuits might just be the thing for you. I know that they will feature on my breakfast menu from now on and here are the reasons why.
belvita Breakfast biscuits are
- Specially designed to be consumed as part of a balanced breakfast, along with a serving of fruit and low fat dairy.
- Low GI and has been proven to keep you going for 4 hours (when eaten with fruit and dairy)
- Versatile and great on the run or when you have a little extra time to prepare something that not only looks divine/naughty but is actually good for you
- Fruit smoothie (thinkened with belvita Breakfast biscuits)
- belvita Breakfast biscuits with ricotta and fresh fruit
- parfait of berries and yogurt with belvita Breakfast biscuits
- Packed full of 5 wholegrains (belvita Breakfast biscuits provide 10-22grms per serving)
- Individually portioned.
As a part of the launch of their new cranberry flavour (which is my favourite) in January they have teamed up with Mix 1011 to celebrate all that mums do with a belVita Mumathlon. This is a series of fun challenges, where mums will battle it out for $10,000! To nominate a mum athlete or yourself and be in the chance to win $10,000 register using the following link